Tuesday, July 05, 2005

iDipping

Not Been Tagged


First of all:



Secondly, I have not been tagged, however, I dont care. There are no strict rules in the realm of tagging. Even if there were rules, I still dont care.

So, here are my favourite books, only the ones I have with me in the US ( I am writing this in English because I didnt know how to translate the word 'tagged')




My flight companion



@ @ @



Too sentimental, but a treasure.


@ @ @



My Arabic teacher told me in highschool that this book:
"Bewaslak isamma isab3a"
Ai walah



@ @ @




I just cant finish it ! Im stuck on this page for more than a year



@ @ @

The image “http://www.geocities.com/awaaaaay/Picture174.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.





@ @ @




Favourite book in highschool.



tistahal walladah ;)

@ @ @




It really is an excellent brief introduction to the political history of Kuwait. Maybe the best!



@ @ @




Stolen from my Dad. Thats how much it has been read.





@ @ @


A messy book, easy, and fun, just the way I lik'em




@ @ @

Thirdly, most books are stolen books from my house, some are my father's, and some were just laying there. These are some of the books that I have with me here. Dr.Ghazi's books are back home. You know what, after actually counting the total number of books that I've read, I am very dissappointed. Anyhow, it's summer time, got to read.



Finally, in the spirit of non-tagging I do not tag the following:

Jandeef Khan
Bo Ghazi
Illa Nabeethi (sa3ba shwai ..amoot wa3aref shiyegrah)

16 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger شرقاوي said...



من الصعب إختيار بيت واحد لإيليا أبي ماضي والإستشهاد به...لكن البيت الآتي جميل:

والذي نفسه بغير جما ل
لا يرى في الوجود شيئاً جميلا...

(شرقاوي)

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Exceer said...

I love fahd al 3askar !! he is the reason i like poetry!!

actually him and some others

Ver Very nice list mobtadi ;)

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger iDip said...

You’re iDipping Mobi! I’m flattered :)

Fahad Al-Askar as well as Abdullah Al-Qassimi (el-Ge9eemi) are two examples of enlightened sons of the arabian peninsula, being visually blind didn’t mean they’ll be so mentally.

if you like Elia abu Madhi I think you’ll like Ma3roof Al-Resafi (if you didn’t already) I don’t know why, but I feel they sound the same :\

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

I've been tagged by True Faith, and now i'm "untagged" by you... Problem is 90% of the books I've read are from my parents library... & I don't know where they're keeping them!!
heck i'll just write what i remember!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Eva said...

You Are So Sophisocated : ) !

you know i just love finding different types of book at home , my bro room ( walah ma at3bth bas 9ffa ;p) , livin room , other places

about qasem haddad , i bought 2 books for eLa3lam elkamela from the last books exb . it's a good book to read before u sleep , when u feel just so dizzy , but still want to read somethin before u sleeeeeeep

and me 2 amooot wa3aref about ela nbethe , bas amoot shwi mo waid :p !

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Jandeef said...

Wow I could only relate to Ghanim Alnajjar's :P

I'm looking forward to Illa Nabethi's too.

Your untagging was pleasantly honored. Check my blog.

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger مبتدئ said...

شرقاوي

صح لسانك


Exceer

3ajeeb il 3askar, u can find mor here

http://awaay.blogspot.com/2005/04/blog-post.html
Thank you.


iDip

What is it with blind people and enlightenment? I say we pop our people's eyes and see what happens.

Ma3rouf Irusafi, I have never explored him unfortunately, but i remember the verse u quoted once in one of your comments.


Bo-Ghazi
shoof a7la shai ib il un-tagging ina maku qawaneen, ya3ni tabi taktib iktib ma tabi ala weyak ;p


Eva
yeah its all about the books that are just laying there.

U said it, 7addad is an easy read (not his poetry), i do that too .. just before sleeping heh.

Good to have u back..


Jandeef Khan

Oow, just took a look at ur post..
Mat3oob ;)

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger iDip said...

After popping their eyes, this will happen:
http://idip.blogspot.com/2005/07/bin-baz-doesnt-think-so.html

Mobi I’m glad that you remember my comments, but I think that the poet I mentioned was Al-Jawahiri (Iraqi as well)

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger مبتدئ said...

Oh sa7..

AlJawahiri ..ops

Ooh .. I forgot this one .. not all blind men are enlightened, I take that back.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

I know I sound like a beginner, which I am but .. what is being tagged? =|

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

I know I sound like a beginner, which I am but .. what is being tagged? =|

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger مبتدئ said...

Spon-

TAg is a looong story..

one day you will know the whole truth

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Mother Courage said...

i've read most of these books :D

abdulrahman munif's novels are kinda boring coz he keeps writing every thing with very specific details !
ellia abi ma'9i <-- WhAT A POET, I LUV'EM

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger مبتدئ said...

Mother-

Ee walah.. Yithbaa7 bil details

bas sometimes u feel attached in a strange way..

and ilia

what else can be said

:) :)

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Q80-ChillGirl said...

مبتدئ

بالعاده امر و اقرا و اقول بعلق بعدين .. لحد ماوصلت لهالمقالة قلت لاء! لاززم اعلّق

مجموعة الكتب اللي عرضتها اذهلتني! يمكن لان من ظمنها "مدن الملح" اللي دخت عليه و ما حصلته و غيره و غيييره .. اقدر اقول تقريبا كل الكتب اللي عرضتها

يوم عن يوم يزيد اعجابي بمبتدئ، مو لانك بالظروره راح تستقي اللي انا ابي استقيه من الكتب! لاننا ندري ان لكل شخص مفهوم خاص.. بس لانه فعلا احترم القارئ و اطمح لاني اكون قارءة بيوم من الايام تشمل كل اللي "اخطط له" حاليا بذاكرتها من الكتب

و شكرا الف مره ل
iDiP
بفكرته بتصوير المكتوب اللي خلتك تصور لنا المقروء

شكرا لك على الابتسامه اللي ارتسمت و المقاله التي اسعدتني

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Q80-ChillGirl said...

بالنسبه للبدليات اللغوية اتمنى التغاظي عنها :> ولكم جزيل الشكر

قارئة

 

Post a Comment

<< Home